BaByliss Velvet Orchid 235 Hair Straightener
£24.99 - £19.99
(as of Jan 06,2022 16:03:18 UTC – Details)
Smoothing tourmaline-ceramic plates gives an effortless glide for a sleek and lasting finish. Longer plates can style larger sections at one time for fast styling whilst 6 digital heat settings gives enhanced heat protection for all hair types. Automatic multi-voltage ensures top performance at home or when travelling.SWITCH ACTIVATION CONTROL IMPORTANT This straightener features delayed activation control. Immediately after turning on the straightener you are able to adjust the temperature settings. After 5 seconds of the straightener being turned on, the temperature buttons will automatically lock. To adjust any heat settings, hold down the ‘+’ or ‘-’ for 2 seconds, this will deactivate the lock mode and allow the settings to be changed. To turn off the appliance whilst in lock mode, hold down the button marked ‘I/0’ for 1 second until the unit switches off.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- Comb through dry hair and divide into sections.
- Simple press the button marked ‘I/0’ to switch on.
- To select a heat setting suitable for your hair type, hold down the ‘+’ or ‘-’ button for 2 seconds and switch between the ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons until desired heat setting is selected. Please note The appliance will automatically set to 205°C and the red indicator lights will blink until the temperature has been reached. Once the temperature has been reached, the indicator lights will remain solid in colour.
- Take a section of hair and place between the plates, close to the roots.
- Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
- After use, hold down the button marked ‘I/0’ for 1 second to switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow to cool before storing the appliance away.
Ultra-smooth tourmaline-ceramic plates for easy glide
6 digital heat settings for all hair types
Ready to use in 30 seconds for quick styling
Multi voltage for worldwide use