OBDResource EL-50448 TPMS Relearn Tool Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Activation Tool Car Tire Sensor Reset Tool for GM Series Vehicle Opel
(as of Mar 03,2022 23:41:52 UTC – Details)
EL-50448 TPMS Activation Tool works on all General Motors (Opel,Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC) , It won’t work if you’ve purchased aftermarket sensors that are the wrong frequency.
EL50448 fit for GM most kind of vehicles, equipped with a 315 or 433 MHz Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) system. This re-learn procedure can be performed by using special tool EL-50448 OEC-T5.
GM EL50448 TPMS Reset Tool
When you need to reset the TPMS?
First, when the tire pressure indicator light of the vehicle is on, after the maintenance is performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset, and turn off the TPMS light.Second, too low tire pressure or leakage, replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment, tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problem are solved, the TPMS needs to be reset.
How to use this EL-50448 TPMS Activation Tool?
1. Need 1x Pc 9V battery to work2. Set the car in TPMS learning mode. (car horns twice)3. Starting from the left front tire, the antenna of the dedicated tool for tire pressure monitoring is facing upwards against the tire sidewall near the rim of the valve stem to start the antenna. Press and release the button and wait for the speaker to emit a chirp. Once the speaker is chirping, the sensor information is read and turn to reset next one.4. Follow this order to rest TPMS one by one: Front left, front right, rear right, rear left.5. After all sensors reseted, the car horns twice, the TPMS re-learn finished.
Almost all GM series vehicles（Chevy/Buick/Opel/Cadillac） from 2010-2018 year.
It won’t work if you’ve purchased aftermarket sensors with wrong frequency.
And it works for light truck, not for heavy duty truck.
With this simple device, you can easily relearn your GM TPMS by yourself instead of go to dealershop, save you lots of bucks!
How to set my car in TPMS re-learn mode?
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
3. Horn will ring twice and the TPMS indicator flashes, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire
1. When using EL50448 reset tool, please make sure antenna fit in correct position.
2. Recommend to do tire reset outside instead of in the garage.
3. Position of the tire is also important, Front tires have to be straight
Tire pressure monitor sensor activation tool is simple, fast and easy to use, activates the individual TPMS sensor with the press of one button.
9V Battery needed
9V battery should be in good condition: NEW and fully charged.
If el50448 low bat light ON, please change a new battery.
【EASY TO USE】EL-50448 Tire pressure monitor sensor activation tool is simple, fast and easy to use,activates the individual TPMS sensor with the press of one button.
【HOW TO USE】Before use the EL-50448 tire pressure sensor tool,make sure set the car into TPMS Learn Model and follow the car light indication.Hold it against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem. Depress Learn button until u heard horn sound from the car.
【 SAVE TIME & MONEY】Use the tpms reset tool will be much better than going to a dealer or tire storage just to reset the pressure sensor, Save time and money and you can be activated by Done alone within 3—5 minutes.
【WHEN IS IT NEEDED?】After replacing car tires, after repairing tires, after replacing tire pressure sensors, and after replacing winter/summer tires, you need to use the tire pressure sensor reset tool.
Be the first to review “OBDResource EL-50448 TPMS Relearn Tool Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Activation Tool Car Tire Sensor Reset Tool for GM Series Vehicle Opel”
There are no reviews yet.